Erica has several years experience in Digital Marketing 12 years experience as a marketing manager in health care and personal fitness industries. She has a Master’s Degree in Clinical Psychology and is a real expert in analyzing the buyers’ market. She has studied human behavior and applies this to crafting marketing strategies. Erica has worked on over 100 websites, creating web design elements as well as developing marketing strategies in several market niches. She has a unique eye for what works well for people, making your website far more effective. She’s been working with Scott D. Walker, our CEO and founder for over ten years.
Just a few of Erica’s activities:
- Manages ongoing on site optimizations based on proven results and industry best practices.
- Defines key performance indicators and manage internal SEO tools and benchmarks to measure success
- Developments SEO training, guidelines, and best practice procedures to optimize site content
Erica is in charge of identifying and evaluating new online technologies and uses Web analytics tools to measure site traffic to better optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media and display and search advertising.
Just some of Erica’s responsibilities include:
- Perform detailed desktop research into our clients, their category, and competitors across multiple markets.
- De-construct competitive best practices in digital marketing and create benchmarks.
- Define global web architecture detailing what sites and social assets the brand will maintain globally in various versions and languages.
- Conduct web asset audits to map a brand’s global web presence and assess the effectiveness of each asset.
- Work closely with the various specialists involved with the implementation and management of our digital strategies.
- Identify opportunities for clients to use digital technology to enhance their overall marketing mix: product, price, place, or promotion.
- Research, analysis, and reporting in related areas, such as market research, target segmentation, and brands strategy.
- Structure and present recommendations to clients.
- Participate in new business activity often by providing digital intel on companies and markets.
- Help with the ongoing digitization of agency IP and processes.
We’re fortunate to have such a skilled person in this important position. Go E.J.!